- Use 3M™ Protecta® Rebel™ Web Self-Retracting Lifelines where an economic solution is required that doesn’t compromise on performance or safety
- Swivelling top anchorage point allows the block to align with the lifeline to avoid any torsion of the webbing when the user is working
- High strength, 2.5 cm polyester webbing
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
Our 3M™ Protecta® Rebel™ Web Self-Retracting Lifelines are housed in durable, super-tough nylon and provide an economical fall protection solution without compromising on performance or safety. They are available in a range of lengths ranging from 1.9-6 m. comprised of 25 mm polyester webbing.
For an economic fall protection solution that doesn’t compromise on performance or safety, choose 3M™ Protecta® Rebel Web Self Retracting lifelines. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. The Rebel Web can be connected from shoulder level and has a 140 kg weight capacity. The top swivel anchorage connector limits lifeline twisting and improves user experience. The super tough nylon housing is lightweight, compact, durable and UV resistant. The built in impact indicator allows for visual inspection and the heat shrunk clear PVC coating on the shock pack provides an easy to read label. Available in a variety of lengths, with a number of connector options, there is a Rebel Web SRL to meet many different applications and industries. Certified to CE standard EN360.